Often used to improve curb appeal and safety while protecting your business from unnecessary liability expenses. Your concrete paving contractor an help you obtain a certain aesthetic and add decorative touches such as stamping, finishing or stenciling. Here are some tips for choosing a concrete paving company:
- Look for a responsive paving contractor who communicates well during the bidding process. Those who are attentive will be more likely to ensure that their team keeps you informed during your project.
- Look for an experienced paving contractor. They will know how to minimize disruptions, handle unexpected situations, and navigate legal codes better than newer ones.
- Get references from previous customers who may have had a similar project to yours.
- Ask for images of their work that is in your industry or similar to your project.
- It can be a little extra work, but check out each paving contractor’s reputation. Some good reviews and testimonial sources are Google, the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, and your local chamber of commerce as well as the contractor’s website and Facebook page.