DC Construction Services provides asphalt, concrete, construction and facilities maintenance solutions to businesses of all sizes—from smaller, single-location businesses to big-box stores with a nationwide footprint. For nearly 20 years, property owners and managers, engineers, municipalities, schools and businesses have depended on DC Construction Services to prolong the lifespan of their assets, reduce risk, ensure compliance and protect their meticulously crafted image and brand.
DC Construction Services is hiring an enterprise sales representative. The ideal candidate possesses more than three years of valuable sales experience and an intimate understanding of commercial property management. As an enterprise sales representative at DC Construction Services, the candidate will be required to work directly with commercial property and account managers, generate leads for new business and manage existing accounts. The position offers a competitive salary and commission incentives.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To develop a Book of Business within the Commercial Real-Estate market, Box Stores and chain corporations throughout the Mid-West.
- Develop New Relationships with customers seeking Asphalt, Concrete, Repairs or Maintenance within the industry.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB:
- Motivated with a strong desire to succeed. Willing to make cold calls and do what it takes to build new relationships with customers.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Energetic, tenacious, and highly motivated target driven with excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Must understand the sales process fully to increase market share and revenue to the business.
- Being customer focused.
- Must also be an active team player with an aptitude to influence, lead and improve company performance through strategic business development.
- Bachelor degree is essential.
- Five or more years in a sales position is preferred.
- Clean driver license.
- Salary based on experience.
- Bonuses and Commission paid on new business / 401k / Insurance & Vehicle.
Are you a hardworking individual looking for a new, rewarding sales challenge? DC Construction Services invites you to apply today.
Job Type: Full-time